Insmonia's a Bitch!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 0 Comments:

Some Hardcore Childhood Right There... 

Yet Yes, They are cartoons! Rated AS R! 

So last night I was having some insomnia, and I wanted to get away from that anxiety thoughts that kept me awake till 2AM, so I decided to search for some good movies on the net to see if I'd find something good to achieve sleep, and entertain myself a little.

                 Clocks just don't seem to go any faster when you have insomnia

Surfing On A Sinewave of memories, I recalled my like for animal cartoons, like the ones Disney used to make back in the 20th century... Oh that golden years... Well whatever.

Searching for the best thing to watch I ended reviewing the most bizarre list of cartoon films that I ever could imagine, I'm not giving the list for the sake of morals, but yeah this particular films at first sight look awesome to watch as a kid, except if you as a kid can't seem to grasp the themes of gore, sexuality and aggressive language... Of course it doesn't care for someone old enough to understand the thematic, and I was desperate to watch something just so I could sleep later.

                   No it's not that type of a happy Disney film you are thinking of...

So this film is called Felidae made in 1994 based on the novel by the same name. Is rather comparable to a story of Sherlock Holmes... but with cats.

The story is about Francis, a cat that arrived to a new neighborhood where he discovered mysterious murders and decides to investigate and find the responsible for all this bloodshed.

In his way he discovers a sect called the Claudentus, that try to eliminate the impure races of cats so they could bring the glory of purity to the earth.... Yeah no wonder the film is based on a Dutch novel made by Akif Pirinçci (Not to offend anyone ;) just taking some flashbacks from WWII with all the Aryan race ideology and Hitler, and shit.)

I will leave the link to the movie so you can experience it by yourself :D
Just watch it at your own risk, if you are sensible to blood and aggressive themes, this movie's not for you :3

But in the end it was awesome, I could sleep, and learn so much lexicon, I could say that now that I'm passionate for the drama and mystery themes :D

Cya later :D People feel free to comment :D

I leave you the first part :D, you can find the others in the suggestion box after the first part ends. I might do a series of reviews to this kind of movies.


Felidae (1994, English)  <<<<<<<-------- CLICK ME :D

0 Comments::

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoyed :)

 

©Copyright 2011 PHIFLOW PLATFORM | TNB